Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Anjajavy has to offer. In Anjajavy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Anjajavy
As you plan your holiday to Anjajavy, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Anjajavy le Lodge - Relais & Châteaux is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star lodge in Anjajavy can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Chez Paul Ambodiatafana is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. This hotel in Anjajavy features a restaurant, a bar and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Anjajavy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Anjajavy gets about 1414.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 18°C