Visitors can enjoy all that Angola has to offer including the lakeside setting, forests and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. A top sight in the city is Pokagon State Park.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Angola
- The closest major airport is in Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 47 mi (75.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Angola
The city's natural beauty is on display at Pokagon State Park, Lake James and Fox Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake James Golf Club and Zollner Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Angola. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham Angola - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Ramada by Wyndham Angola/Fremont Area - Our customers like the dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- University Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
Dressing for Angola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Angola gets about 990.10 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C