- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hawa Amman Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hawa Amman Hotel is located in Amman. King Hussein Mosque and Amman Roman Theater are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit TAJ Mall and Amman Mall. Hussain Luna Park and Amman Waves are also worth visiting.Visit our Amman travel guide
- Souk Jara - 2 min walk
- King Hussein Mosque - 3 min walk
- Temple of Hercules - 16 min walk
- Byzantine Church - 16 min walk
- Jordan Archaeological Museum - 17 min walk
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Hawa Amman Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JOD 2.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 25 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Great place for backpackers
Great location... the bathroom was unique. Lots of restaurants near by and even a liquor store.