- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Amman Rotana
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Tower
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Tower
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, City View, Tower
Club Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Executive Level
Club Room, 2 Single Beds, City View, Executive Level
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, City View (Crown Suite)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View (Club Rotana)
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, City View, Executive Level
Premium Room, 2 Single Beds, City View, Tower
About this area
In the city centre, Amman Rotana is in an area with great shopping. Royal Culture Center and Central Bank of Jordan Currency Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Amman Roman Theater and The Boulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at King Hussain Sports City or International Stadium.Visit our Amman travel guide
- The Boulevard - 5 min walk
- Al Abdali Mall - 7 min walk
- The Parliament - 15 min walk
- The Prime Ministry - 17 min walk
- King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau - 18 min walk
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- ThreeSixty All Day Dining – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Reservations required.
- Gusto Italian Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Rodeo Grill Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Bar On Four – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JOD 45.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JOD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JOD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Electricity is not provided. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amman Rotana
- Amman Rotana Hotel
- Amman Rotana Hotel
- Amman Rotana Amman
- Amman Rotana Hotel Amman
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Check in took one hour. After a long flight we had to wait as they could not find our booking for 3 people. It appeared that they wanted us to pay extra for the 3rd person in the room. I had to make 2 phone calls to Orbitz and they said they still did not receive confirmation from Orbitz. They blamed Orbitz for not seeing our reservation in their system. I had to constantly check with the front desk for an update. Considering the room rates and 5 star rating, the customer service was very poor.