- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ALQasr Metropole Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, Multiple Beds, Balcony
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds, Terrace
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Amman, ALQasr Metropole Hotel is in the business district. Notable landmarks in the area include Amman Citadel and Amman Roman Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at King Hussain Sports City or International Stadium.
- Coptic Orthodox Church - 9 min drive
- Al Abdali Mall - 11 min drive
- Grand Cinema - 12 min drive
- The Boulevard - 12 min drive
- Abdoun Bridge - 15 min drive
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Trattoria — 1 min walk
- Vinaigrette — 1 min walk
About this property
ALQasr Metropole Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 35.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
My two stays at this hotel during my trip to Jordan exceeded my expectations both times.I felt welcomed and valued by each and every employee I encountered, and truly went above and beyond to meet my needs from start to finish. I will always recommend this hotel to anybody travelling to Amman.