Search Hotels in Alsace-Lorraine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Where to stay in Alsace-Lorraine
City-Centre - Petite France
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Travellers love City-Centre - Petite France for its stunning cathedral, and you can see more of Strasbourg by jumping on the metro at Langstrosse Grand'Rue Tram Station or Place Broglie Tram Stop. You might spend time checking out top sights like Strasbourg Cathedral and Place Kléber.
5/5Exceptional!(8 area reviews)
Travellers choose Historic Center for its ample dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Place Broglie Tram Stop or Langstrosse Grand'Rue Tram Station and check out top sights like Strasbourg Cathedral.
Colmar Centre Ville
4.5/5Wonderful!(26 area reviews)
Colmar Centre Ville is noteworthy for its historical sites, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Little Venice and Collegiale St-Martin.
Nancy City Centre
5/5Exceptional!(8 area reviews)
Unique features of Nancy City Centre include the historical sites and coffee shops. Make a stop by Place Stanislas or Nancy Hotel de Ville while you're exploring the area.
Unique features of Old Town include the historical sites and coffee shops. Make a stop by Little Venice or Collegiale St-Martin while you're exploring the area.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Alsace-Lorraine, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Place Stanislas, Musee des Beaux-arts and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy.
- There are 3397 hotels and other accommodation options in Alsace-Lorraine
- The closest major airport is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alsace-Lorraine
Cultural venues in the city include Musee des Beaux-arts, Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy and Alsatian Museum. Families come for attractions such as Amneville Zoo, Little Venice and Parc Animalier de Sainte-Croix. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Place Stanislas, Covered Bridge and Strasbourg Cathedral.
In Saarbruecken, there are 3397 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Parenthèse - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Élyane - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Domaine de la Klauss - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
Other favourite sights in Alsace-Lorraine include La Bresse-Hohneck, Zenith Strasbourg and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
Getting around Alsace-Lorraine
With so many transport options, exploring all of Alsace-Lorraine is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations such as Lingolsheim Tiergaertel Tram Station, Hautepierre Maillon Tram Station and Alouettes Tram Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Luneville Station, Saint Clément Laronxe Station or Mont-sur-Meurthe Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Alsace-Lorraine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alsace-Lorraine Airports
- Areas of Alsace-Lorraine
- Accommodation near Alsace-Lorraine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alsace-Lorraine
- Choose Your Alsace-Lorraine Hotel Style
- Search Alsace-Lorraine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alsace-Lorraine
- Hotels Near Alsace-Lorraine, Grand Est
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends