Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Almopia has to offer.
- There are 2 Almopia hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 59.3 mi (95.5 km) from the city centre
Staying in Almopia
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Roes Suites.
Roes Suites, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Almopia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Almopia gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year