Visitors can enjoy all that Aligarh has to offer including the university setting, temples and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. In Aligarh, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aligarh
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Aligarh Muslim University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Naqvi Park and Maulana Azad Library.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Aligarh. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- OYO 15848 Hotel Mahajan Palace is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Aligarh can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- OYO 22502 Gomti Resorts is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Aligarh can enjoy access to free breakfast and an in-room fridge.
- OYO 15384 Hotel New anand palace is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Aligarh features free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Aligarh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Aligarh each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C