- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Hinkle Family Fun Center
- 3 min drive
- Expo New Mexico
- 9 min drive
- Einstein Brothers Bagels
- 1 min walk
- Waffle House
- 2 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast is located in Albuquerque. Sandia Peak Ski and Tramway and Old Town Plaza are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit ABQ Uptown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tingley Coliseum or The Downs Racetrack and Casino.
- Hinkle Family Fun Center - 3 min drive
- ABQ Uptown - 6 min drive
- Expo New Mexico - 9 min drive
- Tingley Coliseum - 9 min drive
- Kirtland Air Force Base - 10 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 15 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 18 min drive
- Einstein Brothers Bagels - 1 min walk
- Waffle House - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
- Sushi Xuan Asian Grill - 10 min walk
About this property
Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast
- 6 Albuquerque Northeast
- Edgewood Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- 6 Albuquerque Northeast
- Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast Motel
- Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast Albuquerque
- Motel 6 Albuquerque Northeast Motel Albuquerque
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property was TERRIBLE I reserved a nonsmoking room but got a smoking. Went down to complain and she told me their were no more non smoking rooms. I complain to Expedia then I head back downstairs and she tells me they NOW have a nonsmoking room (this is at 2am) I go to the new room and it smelled like cigarettes just as bad as the first room. It was so bad I had to spray the whole room with Axe spray and that barely helped. Would never stay here again