- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Old Town Plaza
- 11 min walk
- Albuquerque Museum
- 15 min walk
- Los Compadres
- 1 min walk
- 6 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Albuquerque, El Vado Motel is in a walkable area with great shopping. UNM North Golf Course and Casa Rondeña are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit ABQ Uptown and Coronado Center. ABQ BioPark Aquarium and ABQ BioPark Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Old Town Plaza - 11 min walk
- Albuquerque Museum - 15 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science - 16 min walk
- El Rey Theater - 3 min drive
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center - 4 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 5 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 10 min drive
- Los Compadres - 1 min walk
- Subway - 6 min walk
- Lam's - 6 min walk
- Red Feather Diner and Deli - 10 min walk
- Yay Yogurt - 10 min walk
About this property
El Vado Motel
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Vado Motel Motel
- El Vado Motel Albuquerque
- El Vado Motel Motel Albuquerque
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort