To whom it may concern, I am so upset for family in that it has taken me a week to submit this unbelievable disturbing experience of staying in these appartments that you advertised and awarded ratings and trip advisory, which was completely inaccurate:
The kitchen window was broken for 5 days, leading out on the balcony onto the main street, leaving my children and I exposed.
No sanitary /toiletries in place-basic human necessities to human hygiene.
No towels of any description were replaced except for once throughout the whole stay and minimum replacement,eventhough there were five of us staying in the appartment for 11 nights
No immersion heater on until I went looking for it.
Green algae all around the walls of the swimming pool.
Window and patio shutters were not working properly.
No air conditioning in any of the rooms.
This booking cost nearly 2,000 euro of my hard earned money, I returned home feeling shattered with no sleep throughout my stay.
I want this followed up and a reply back.