Guests will appreciate the beaches, restaurants and bars in Aktio-Vonitsa. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aktio-Vonitsa
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Paleros Harbour, Lefkadas Marina, and Port of Mitikas are favourite sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Ancient City of Paleros, Castle of Plagia, and Castle of Agia Mavra
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Ligia Beach, Episkopos Beach, and Gyra Beach
Getting around Aktio-Vonitsa
There are many transport options in Aktio-Vonitsa. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Aktio-Vonitsa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Aktio-Vonitsa each year