Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ajman, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafes. Sahara Centre, Al-Maktoum Stadium and City Centre Deira are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2143 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dubai
- The closest major airport is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ajman
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ajman Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are City Centre Ajman and Ajman China Mall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ajman. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Al Jerf 2 can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sahara Centre, 8.6 mi/13.9 km from the heart of the city, and Al-Maktoum Stadium, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Dressing for Ajman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Ajman gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 41°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ajman?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ajman, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ajman?
What's the best place to stay for families in Ajman?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Ajman?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Ajman?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ajman?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Ajman?
Ajman Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ajman by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ajman Airports
- Areas of Ajman
- Accommodation near Ajman Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ajman
- Choose Your Ajman Hotel Style
- Search Ajman Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ajman
- Hotels Near Ajman, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends