Search Hotels in Agros
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Agros
Guests will want to experience the restaurants, sporting events and spas in Agros. Relaxing and scenic landscape, this city will also delight visitors with its basketball, bars and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Agros
- The gardens and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and Caledonia Falls, Mount Olympus, and Millomeris Waterfalls are several places worth visiting
- Also well-known for its scenery, spas and basketball
Staying in Agros
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Rodon Hotel and Resort.