Search Hotels in Aegean Region
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Aegean Region
Bodrum City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(109 area reviews)
Bodrum City Center is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Bodrum Beach and Bodrum Marina while in the area.
Marmaris City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(93 area reviews)
Unique features of Marmaris City Center include the seaside views and waterfront views. Make a stop by Marmaris Beach or Atlantis Water Park while you're exploring the area.
Izmir City Centre
4/5Very Good!(74 area reviews)
Consider exploring the seaside views in Izmir City Centre. If sightseeing is on the list, Izmir International Fair is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Cankaya Station or Hilal Station to see more of the area.
Yalikavak City Center
While Yalikavak City Center may not have many sights to explore, venturing just a little farther will lead you to top things to see and do like Yalıkavak Marina and Yalikavak Beach.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Travellers choose Konak for its beautiful seaside views. Hop aboard the metro at Cankaya Station or Hilal Station and check out top sights like Smyrna.
Visiting Aegean Region
Travellers to Aegean Region give high marks for the seaside and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafes and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Kadifekale and Smyrna. In Aegean Region, there are 5813 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aegean Region
Cultural venues in the city include İzmir Archeological Museum, Museum of Underwater Archaeology and Colossae Antik Kenti. Attractions like Adaland Aquapark, Atlantis Water Park and Aqua Dream Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Kadifekale, Smyrna and Konak Square.
In Kos, you'll find 5813 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cassiopeia Hotel Alacati - This hotel in Tokoglu features a restaurant, free WiFi and a poolside bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- TN&CO Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This hotel in Menteşe features a restaurant, free WiFi and conference space.
- Cella Boutique Hotel & SPA - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Aegean Region include Pamukkale Thermal Pools, İzmir Clock Tower and Marmaris Beach.
Getting around Aegean Region
With so many transport options, seeing Aegean Region is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations such as Bornova Station, Bolge Station and Sanayi Station. If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Alasehir Station, Buharkent Station or Kuyucak Horsunlu Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Aegean Region by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aegean Region Airports
- Areas of Aegean Region
- Accommodation near Aegean Region Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aegean Region
- Choose Your Aegean Region Hotel Style
- Search Aegean Region Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aegean Region
- Hotels Near Aegean Region, Turkey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends