Abingdon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Abingdon and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn Abingdon is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 1.5-star motel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Abingdon VA is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Abingdon, VA. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Abingdon
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -5°F
- April to June: the average is 29°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Abingdon is 1159 mm
Exploring Abingdon with your pet
Known for its theatres and entertainment, Abingdon has lots to offer visitors, including its opera, hiking trails and monuments. See the local sights and visit Fields-Penn House and The Arts Depot. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Barter Theater and Virginia Creeper Trail Abingdon. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at River Garden Nursery.