Aberfeldy Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Aberfeldy? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 4 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Fortingall Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and location.
- Ben Lawers Hotel is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests ski-in/ski-out access and LCD TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at The Breadalbane Arms Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and central location.
Planning your trip to Aberfeldy
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Aberfeldy is 24 mm
Exploring Aberfeldy with your pet
Known for its castles, Aberfeldy has lots to offer visitors, including its golfing and monuments. See the local sights and visit Black Watch Monument and Wade's Bridge. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dewar's World of Whisky and Castle Menzies.