Availability: Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
King or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room (with Separate Lounge)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Stourport-on-Severn with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kidderminster Golf Club and West Midlands Safari Park. Area attractions also include Bewdley Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1890
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying over the Christmas period should contact the property prior to arrival to make dining arrangements, as dining is limited over this time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 12.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.