Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- One Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Eco-friendly hotel in Stockholm (Ostermalm) near Royal Swedish Opera
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Stockholm (Ostermalm), close to Royal Dramatic Theater, Royal Swedish Opera, and National Museum. Also nearby are Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Stockholm Royal Palace.
Hotel Riddargatan provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and small meeting rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Riddargatan is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 269
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Year Built 1929
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 360 per night
- Late check-out fee: SEK 400
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.