Book your room at Holiday Inn Telford
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Double Beds Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 Double Bed NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
1 Executive Double Bed NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Telford hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Blists Hill and Ironbridge Museum. Area attractions also include Iron Bridge and Maws Craft Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Telford features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Telford provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Telford has designated areas for smoking.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Number of floors - 3
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (2.00 GBP per 2 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (2.00 GBP per 2 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (2.00 GBP per 2 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Olive Tree Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Olive Branch Bar - This bar specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
The fine print for Holiday Inn Telford
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 2.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 2.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 2.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu