Please enter your travel dates.
Moderoom 2 Queen - Limited Time Offer
ModeDeluxe 2 Double
- 2 double
ModeDeluxe Corner 1 King
- 1 king
ModePure 2 Double
- 2 double
Underground passage to Quebec City Convention Center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Old Quebec
Steps from Old Quebec and connected to the convention center by underground passage, this green hotel offers an ideal downtown location.
Pool, fitness center
A heated outdoor pool and a fitness center offer year-round relaxation, and summertime draws sunbathers to the terrace at the Delta Québec.
Guestrooms at the Delta Québec feature The Delta Sanctuary™ beds, ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel completed a $5 million refurbishment and renovation project in 2012 with updates to guestrooms and hallways. It has also been certified by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program as an eco-friendly / sustainable property. Delta Québec features a business center, banquet facilities, and 14 meeting rooms. Guests can also take advantage of concierge services and tour/ticket assistance.
The Delta Quebec is connected to the Quebec City Convention Centre and Quebec shops by underground passage, and offers views of the Laurentian Mountains, St. Lawrence River, and Parliament Hill. The Quebec train and bus station is five minutes from the hotel. Recreational and sporting activities, festivals, and cultural events are also offered in Quebec city.
A heated outdoor pool is open year-round, and a terrace is open in the summer for relaxing in the sun. A fitness center offers exercise equipment and massage services.
The hotel features a business center and 14 meeting rooms. A souvenir shop is on site; covered parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 377
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Year Built 1975
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
Le Bistro - This restaurant offers an American and Continental breakfast buffet, an à la carte menu, and a three-course lunch and dinner amid views of the Laurentian Mountains. Dress code is casual.
Bistro Bar - An intimate and friendly environment draws guests to this spot for cocktails and conversation.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Adventurous guests may take advantage of the nearby via ferrata. The hotel provides a heated outdoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 23 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per week (maximum CAD 70.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.