Availability: Normandy Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Belle Epoque Paris hotel opposite the Louvre
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
By Tuileries Gardens
This six-floor Paris hotel is across from the Louvre, a block from the Tuileries Gardens, and 1 km from the Champs-Elysées, Opéra Garnier and Musée D'Orsay.
Restaurant and bar
Open since 1877, this opulent hotel has an English-style bar serving cocktails and light meals, and buffet breakfast is served daily (surcharge).
The Normandy Hotel's 117 rooms are furnished in antique style, and provide satellite TV, in-room safes, and opening windows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Normandy Hotel Amenities
The six-floor Normandy Hotel's multilingual staff is available around the clock to help guests with city directions and currency exchanges. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas, and there is an internet point in the lobby. One-way airport shuttle service is available (surcharge). Self-parking (surcharge). Pets welcome (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1877
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
English Bar - Cocktails and light meals are served daily in this roomy bar decorated in English plaids and traditional black-leather chairs.
Breakfast Salon - A daily breakfast buffet (fee) is served in a large room with street-level windows, and decorated in wine tones.
The Tuileries Gardens are popular with morning joggers, while in-line skaters prefer the smooth sidewalks around the Musée d'Orsay and Invalides just across the Seine.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Normandy Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day