Availability: Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton
Penticton eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Penticton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to LocoLanding Adventure Park, S.S. Sicamous Inland Marine Museum, and South Okanagan Events Centre. Also nearby are Penticton and Wine Country Visitor Center and Peach.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton provides an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3850 square feet (347 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 3850
- Conference space size (meters) - 347
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Black Iron Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.