Book your room at Dock Ouest Residence
Comfort Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Residence with a 24-hour front desk, in Lyon (Vaise)
This residence is located in Lyon (Vaise), close to Ile Barbe, Terreaux Square, and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts. Also nearby are Lyon City Hall and Tete d'Or Park.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Dock Ouest Residence provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dock Ouest Residence features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a meeting room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lyon residence also offers a television in the lobby and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Memory foam mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).