Book your room at Manor Views
Studio (King)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Honeymoon Suite (Spa)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Honeymoon Suite, Lake View (Spa)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio, Accessible (King)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star romantic guesthouse in Huntly with a restaurant
Situated in Huntly, this romantic guesthouse is in the same region as Ngarauwahia War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Manor Views features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This romantic guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and a picnic area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 48
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 NZD per 10 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 NZD per 10 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 5 NZD per 10 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
Manor Views has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Manor Views
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 25 for adults, NZD 10 and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5.00 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 5 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.00 per night
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.