Availability: Hanover Inn Dartmouth College
Classic Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 2 Queen Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Hanover historic hotel with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Hanover, this historic hotel is close to Dartmouth College, Leede Arena, and Thompson Arena. Also nearby are Montshire Museum of Science and King Arthur Flour.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hanover Inn Dartmouth College features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hanover Inn Dartmouth College Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11000 square feet (990 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This historic hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1902
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Conference space size (meters) - 990
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Pine - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Small Dining - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hanover Inn Dartmouth College Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day (maximum USD 250 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.