Book your room at The Royal Inn Regent
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Gera with a restaurant
Situated in Gera, this hotel is in the same region as Blankenhain Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, The Royal Inn Regent features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Royal Inn Regent features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2174 square feet (202 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Gera hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2174
- Conference space size (meters) - 202
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.6 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wirtshaus - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
The fine print for The Royal Inn Regent
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city imposes an accommodation tax (Übernachtungssteuer) of EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.6 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.