Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel in Nuremberg (Suedstadt) near German National Railway Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Nuremberg, walking distance from Plarrer Square and German National Railway Museum. Also nearby are German National Museum and St. Lorenz Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg Amenities
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1399 square feet (130 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1399
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg has a restaurant on site.
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.