Please enter your travel dates.
Accessible King Deluxe - Incl Wine Reception
- 1 king
King Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
2 Doubles Deluxe Includes Wine Reception
Accessible 2 Doubles Deluxe - Incl Wine Reception
- 2 double
Boutique hotel near Boston's TD Garden venue
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near TD Garden
The Onyx is one block from TD Garden and a few short blocks from Faneuil Hall Marketplace and North End; Boston Common is less than a mile away.
Complimentary amenities at this Boston boutique hotel include an evening wine hour, 24-hour business center, and fitness center.
The artfully decorated guestrooms at The Onyx feature down bedding, leopard-print robes, Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities, flat-screen TVs, and iPod docks. Yoga mats and a yoga TV channel are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This stylish hotel is set on a quiet street a block from TD Garden and less than a mile from Faneuil Hall and Boston Common. A subway station is a block away.
Kimpton Hotel specialties include Office in a Bag, which contains a complimentary selection of office supplies, and Strike a Pose, with an in-room yoga channel and a complimentary yoga mat and block.
The intimate Ruby Room provides breakfast, dinner, cocktails, and 24-hour room service. A complimentary wine hour is featured in the evenings.
The Onyx Hotel's fitness and business centers are both open 24 hours. The property offers complimentary wired and wireless Internet access throughout.
Pets are welcome at no extra charge. Dog-walking services are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 500
- Complimentary reception
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
A complimentary wine hour is provided nightly from 5 PM-6 PM (hours subject to change).
Ruby Room - Intimate restaurant and lounge adjacent to reception area. Stainless-steel chandelier with twinkling red lights, red-leather banquettes, and orange upholstered chairs. Sandwiches, pizzas, appetizers, and desserts. Specialty cocktails. Open for breakfast and dinner; bar open until late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The Onyx Hotel's 24-hour fitness center provides cardio equipment.
Visitors and locals sail, kayak, and row in the Charles River a half-mile from the hotel, and joggers run through parks along the river's banks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.