Book your room at Titania Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Athens (Omonia) near Hellenic Parliament
This hotel is located in Athens (Omonia), close to National Historical Museum, Hellenic Parliament, and Syntagma Square. Also nearby are National Archaeological Museum of Athens and Monastiraki Flea Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Titania Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include coffee shops/cafés and a conference center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Titania Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Olive Garden - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
La Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Vergina - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K014A0032700
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.