Overview of La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Room, Terrace
Suite, Lake View
Room, Lake View
Deluxe City Room
Superior City Room
About this area
Located in Zürich's Seefeld neighbourhood, La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich is in the city centre and on a lake. Kunsthaus Zurich and ETH Zurich are cultural highlights and Zoo Zurich is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium or Hallenstadion. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Zürich travel guide
- Zürich Opera House - 4 min walk
- Bellevue Square - 7 min walk
- Grossmuenster - 11 min walk
- Kunsthaus Zurich - 13 min walk
- Tonhalle Zurich - 13 min walk
- Zurich (ZLP-Zurich HB Rail Station) - 3 min drive
- Kreuzstrasse Tram Stop - 3 min walk
- Where to eat
- Eden Kitchen and Bar – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- La Muña – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- La Muña Terrace – Serves light fare daily.
- Eden Kitchen and Bar – Open daily.
About this property
La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 70 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 100.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CHF 29 and CHF 89 for adults, and CHF 29 and CHF 89 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 70 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eden au Lac Hotel Zurich
- Eden au Lac Hotel
- Eden au Lac Zurich
- Eden au Lac
- Eden Au Lac zürich
- La Reserve Eden Au Lac Zurich
- La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich Hotel
- La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich Zürich
- La Réserve Eden au Lac Zurich Hotel Zürich