- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Zurich Messe-Airport
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Comfort Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Balcony
About this area
In the business district, ibis Zurich Messe-Airport is in Zürich's Seebach neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Hallenstadion and ETH Zurich are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Check out an event or a game at Letzigrund Stadium, and consider making time for Zoo Zurich, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Zürich travel guide
- Hallenstadion - 13 min walk
- Halle 622 - 20 min walk
- MFO-Park - 3 min drive
- University of Zurich - 5 min drive
- Shopping Center Glatt - 5 min drive
- Zurich Airport Station - 6 min drive
- Fernsehstudio Tram Stop - 6 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 12 min drive
- Swiss Bistro — 1 min walk
- Wiesental - 9 min drive
About this property
ibis Zurich Messe-Airport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CHF 100.00 per day
- Tourism fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 18.00 for adults and CHF 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 4 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CHF 0 (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 19.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: CHF 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Staff said parking fee was 7 and they charged me 12 for a 5 hr parking, it should ve free, breakfast was good. Beds to close together in the room. Anyway Guests shoudn't have to pay for parking. Das ist nich gut.