- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Hottingen
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Single Room
Standard Single Room
Economy Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Comfort Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Comfort Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
Comfort Single Room
Standard Double Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Zürich's Hottingen neighbourhood, Hotel Hottingen is near a metro station. ETH Zurich and Kunsthaus Zurich are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium or Hallenstadion.Visit our Zürich travel guide
- Kunsthaus Zurich - 5 min walk
- Zürich Opera House - 11 min walk
- ETH Zurich - 12 min walk
- Zurich Town Hall - 12 min walk
- Fraumuenster - 14 min walk
- Hottingerplatz Tram Stop - 3 min walk
- Zürich Hauptbahnhof - 18 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open 24 hours.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 15.00 for adults and CHF 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 25 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CHF 0.00 (one way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Lovely stay in Zurich.
This is a lovely boutique hotel about a mile from the river. It was the first stop on our honeymoon, so we were tired, arriving around 10 am from a transatlantic flight. Check in wasn’t until 4 pm, but they held our luggage as we wandered the town. And got us into our room around noon. So grateful. The room was oversized, with nice amenities (great shower!). Breakfast was adequate.