Search Hotels in Zinfandel, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Zinfandel are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include V. Sattui, Robert Mondavi Winery and Sterling Vineyards.
- There are 541 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley), 20.7 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zinfandel
V. Sattui, Robert Mondavi Winery and Sterling Vineyards are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Quarryhill Botanical Garden and Calistoga Hot Springs.
As you start planning your visit to Zinfandel, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 141 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Sandman is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Zinfandel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Rosa can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Harvest Inn is located in central Zinfandel. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in St. Helena can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Archer Hotel Napa is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the centre of Zinfandel. This 4.5-star hotel in Napa features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Jack London State Historic Park, 10.3 mi/16.6 km from the city centre, and Old Faithful Geyser of California, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away.
Dressing for Zinfandel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Zinfandel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C