Guests will want to experience the forests, skiing and parks in Zibo. This scenic landscape, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its monuments, shopping and gardens.
- There are 51 Zibo hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jinan (TNA-Jinan Intl.), 50.3 mi (80.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zibo
- Known for its museums, whereas ZiYanZhai YiShuGuan, ZiBo MeiKuang ZhanLanGuan, and BoYiXuan ZiYan YiShuGuan are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Puzhao Temple, Zibo Yudaihu Manor, and Heitieshan Kangri Wuzhuang Qiyi Memorials
- The forests, parks and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Zibo Guanhu Park, Liaozhai Park, and Kuicheng Park
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Zichuan Clothing City is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Staying in Zibo
With 23 hotels and other accommodations in Zibo, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 49 hotels ranging from GBP 19 to GBP 51 per night.
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for trips with large groups:
- Ramada Zibo
- Jinjiang Inn Zibo Train Station