- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Double Room, 1 Double Bed (extra bed)
Double or Twin Room
Single Room (parking)
About this area
Located in Saragossa, YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza is in the business district and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Plaza del Pilar and Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Aljaferia Palace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Principe Felipe Arena or La Romareda.Visit our Saragossa travel guide
- Grancasa Commercial Center - 9 min drive
- Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar - 10 min drive
- Roman Wall - 10 min drive
- Plaza del Pilar - 10 min drive
- Zaragoza Town Hall - 10 min drive
- Zaragoza-Goya Station - 6 min drive
- Zaragoza (ZAZ) - 19 min drive
- Condado de Aragón - 1 min walk
- Lagunas - 2 min walk
- Luna - 3 min walk
- La Birolla - 3 min walk
- La Cocina de Rafa - 4 min walk
About this property
YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Super nice hotel, wish the pillows were a little more fluffy but overall it was a nice stay.