Overview of City Apartments Monkbar Mews
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (No 1 Split Level)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (No 2 Split Level )
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (No 3 Split Level)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (No 4 Split Level)
Apartment (No 5 Ground Floor)
Apartment (No 6 Ground Floor)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (No 7 First Floor)
About this area
Located in York, City Apartments Monkbar Mews is in the city centre and near a train station. York Theatre Royal and Jorvik Viking Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shambles and McArthur Glen Designer Outlet. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at York Racecourse or Wetherby Racecourse.
- York's Chocolate Story - 4 min walk
- Stonegate - 4 min walk
- Shambles - 5 min walk
- York Minster - 6 min walk
- York Christmas Market - 6 min walk
- York Station - 14 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 56 min drive
- Roberto - 1 min walk
- Little Italy - 1 min walk
- Wheldrakes - 1 min walk
- Ambiente - 1 min walk
- The Royal Oak - 1 min walk
About this property
City Apartments Monkbar Mews
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: GBP 30.00 for check-in between 10:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.