Search Hotels in Yllas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Yllas
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Yllas, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, restaurants and sporting events. This lakefront city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Kittila (KTT), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Yllas
- Top activities include skiing and adventures, whereas Jokeri 1, Jokeri 2, and Perhe are great sights to visit
- The lakes and parks exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Kesankijarvi and Kellokas Visitor Centre
Dressing for Yllas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of -1°C during the day and -21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, while the average at night is -9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 0°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 5°C and nighttime averages of -21°C
- About 664 millimetres of rain falls on Yllas each year