Visiting Yasawa Islands
Travellers to Yasawa Islands give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Yasawa Islands
- The closest major airport is in Mana (MNF), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 51.9 mi (83.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yasawa Islands
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Manta Ray Beach, Devil's Beach and Sawa-I-Lau Caves. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sunrise Beach and Sunset Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Yasawa Islands. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paradise Cove Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Viwa Island Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a beach bar, along with a private living room. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.