Search Hotels in Yaounde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Yaounde has to offer including the zoo, museums and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, golf courses and university setting.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodation options in Yaounde
- The closest major airport is in Yaounde (NSI-Nsimalen Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yaounde
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Yaounde and Art Museum. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Yaounde is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade Omnisports and Palais des Congres de Yaounde.
Dressing for Yaounde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 18°C at night
- About 1693 millimetres of rain falls on Yaounde each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are October and September with an average of 18°C