Visitors can enjoy all that Yalova has to offer including the hot springs, spas and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfront.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Yalova
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bursa (YEI-Yenisehir), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yalova
The city's cultural venues include Yalova Ataturk Mansion and Baris Manco Open Air Theater. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sea of Marmara, Mohackale Park and Agustos Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yalova Ferry Terminal and Luna Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Yalova. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lova Hotel SPA - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Mirart Hotel Boutique & SPA Yalova - Our customers love the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Limak Thermal Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Yalova
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Yalova gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C