Overview of Comfort Inn University
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (2 Person Sofa Bed)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district, Comfort Inn University is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Airlie Gardens and Wrightsville Beach, while Cameron Art Museum and Battleship North Carolina are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to New Hanover County Arboretum. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours.
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington - 4 min drive
- New Hanover County Arboretum - 7 min drive
- Mayfaire Town Center - 7 min drive
- Hugh Macrae Park - 10 min drive
- Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park - 10 min drive
- Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Plaza Mariachi - 6 min walk
- ABC store - 12 min walk
- Hiro Japanese Steak and Seafood House - 15 min walk
- Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits - 18 min walk
- Taco Bell - 4 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn University
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is completely adequate as far as necessities go. The entire building is very clean and well kept. The location is good as well. For the price, this is probably the cleanest hotel you could stay at in Wilmington. The only complaint we had was the difficulty controlling the pressure and temp of the shower water. Honestly, I have never stayed at a hotel where that wasn't an issue. Must have something to do with the way hotels are plumbed. LOL