Visitors are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants, and beaches in Westlake. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its shopping, bars, and dancing.
- Though not directly in Westlake, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Lake Charles, LA (LCH-Lake Charles Regional), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Westlake
- The lakeside, beach, and riverfront exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are North Beach Interstate 10 and Lafleur Beach
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Prien Lake Mall is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Staying in Westlake
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, averaging GBP 109.14 per night. A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Westlake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 13°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 34°C with nighttime averages of 19°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Westlake is 50 millimetres