Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Crawley, this hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Manor Royal Business Park, Crawley Town Hall and St. John the Baptist Church. County Mall Shopping Centre and Hawth Theatre are also within 2 miles (3 km). Crawley Station is 23 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and a conference centre are on-site.
All 294 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza London- Gatwick Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cube Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Bar 92 – This bar serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 3 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 3 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza London Gatwick Airport
- Crowne Plaza London-Gatwick Airport Hotel Crawley
- Crowne Plaza Crawley
- Crawley Crowne Plaza
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.