Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Weed, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafes and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and volcano viewpoints. Top sights around the area include Mount Shasta and Mount Shasta Ski Park. You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mount Shasta.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weed
The picturesque setting of Cascade Range and Mount Eddy exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Weed Golf Club and Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Weed. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Weed - Mount Shasta - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sis Q Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Mount Shasta, located 13.6 mi (22 km) from the heart of the city, and Mount Shasta Ski Park, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away.
Dressing for Weed
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 1096 millimetres of rain falls on Weed each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C