Get an overview of this hotelCrescent-shaped convention hotel in downtown D.C.
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Back-to-back curved buildings comprise this hotel, just a few blocks from D.C.'s business district, Dupont Circle, and Adams-Morgan, and a half-mile from the National Zoo.
For work or pleasure
The Washington Hilton offers a 24-hour business center, concierge services, ATM/banking services, a restaurant and a gift shop.
Comforts of home
The Washington Hilton's 1,070 rooms offer dark woods, crisp white linens and accents of blue and lime. Amenities include 32-inch LCD HDTVs with premium channels and pay movies, WiFi (surcharge), and granite bath fixtures.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Washington, D.C. contemporary retreat offers many amenities within the conference center facilities, including a restaurant, and a gift shop. Special services include express check-in and check-out, concierge services, tours/ticket assistance, and ATM/banking services.
The 24-hour business center includes a meeting/conference room with audio-visual equipment. WiFi is available in the lobby and lounge for a surcharge.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 1,070
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 41
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Video-game console
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
McClellan's Sports Bar - A sports bar with TVs tuned to sports and news, McClellan's offers such fast-food items as hamburgers and chicken fingers. Single-malt Scotches, martinis, and a dozen draft beers on tap highlight the beverage menu.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests receive a discounted pass to a fitness center one block from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Up to 70 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per stay
- Hilton Washington
- Washington Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
- Hilton Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hilton
- Washington Hilton Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Parking Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Valet parking for one vehicle per stay with in/out privileges