Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in Washington's West End
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This upscale hotel is 3 blocks from Georgetown's shops and restaurants, 6 blocks from the Kennedy Center, 7 blocks from Dupont Circle, and about 2 miles from the White House.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a lounge, well-equipped fitness center, shaded outdoor splash pool, and a restaurant; wireless Internet access is available throughout.
The Westin's guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding, and Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads, fluffy robes, and oversize towels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can kick back and relax around the lounge fireplace. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. There are 11 meeting and conference rooms available for business needs. Concierge service and luggage storage are also available.
Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For dinner, Boveda serves small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - This modern day French brassiere provides guests with breakfast favorites such as Eggs Florentine or Southern Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Through the grand French glass doors guests can enjoy meals on a European Courtyard.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 300.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Georgetown Westin
- Georgetown Westin Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Westin
- Washington D.C. Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Hotel
- Westin Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C.
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.