Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Dupont Circle, near George Washington University
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Dupont Circle, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of George Washington University, White House and Lincoln Memorial. Georgetown University and Washington Monument are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business centre and WiFi in public areas.
All 269 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. features an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 8
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 269
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Caucus Room Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Boveda – This tapas bar specialises in Latin American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD5 and USD20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD42.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD300.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD20 per day
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Westin Georgetown D.C.
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Westin
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.