Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Washington hotel in Georgetown, near George Washington University
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Georgetown, this luxury hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Museum of Contemporary Art, George Washington University and Georgetown University. White House and Lincoln Memorial are also within 2 miles (3 km). Foggy Bottom Station is 18 minutes by foot and Rosslyn Station is 27 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness centre are available at this hotel. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and WiFi in public areas.
All 86 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet (surcharge) and Netflix are standard, as are Smart TVs with cable channels.
The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
In addition to a full-service spa, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Degrees Bistro – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
The Living Room – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
The Yard – Overlooking the garden, this cocktail bar specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 35 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 33 for adults, and USD 14 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per stay
- Ritz-Carlton Georgetown Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Georgetown
- Ritz-Carlton Georgetown Washington D.C. Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Georgetown
- Ritz-Carlton Georgetown Washington D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Ritz-Carlton D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).