Book your room at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., near White House
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this historic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Farragut Square and White House. George Washington University and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, valet parking, and coffee/tea in the lobby are onsite.
All 581 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free weekday newspapers, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 42,000 square feet (4 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 27
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1925
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Edgar Bar & Kitchen - This brasserie specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Mayflower Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance
- Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC Hotel
- Renaissance Mayflower
- Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Washington DC Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Dc
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection
- Mayflower Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Autograph Collection
- Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.