Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., walk to White House
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Blair House and White House. George Washington University and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and a business center are onsite.
All 581 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Refrigerators, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 42,000 square feet (4 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 27
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Year Built 1925
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Edgar Bar & Kitchen - This brasserie specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Please note: The Club Lounge is closed on weekends.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Mayflower Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance
- Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC Hotel
- Renaissance Mayflower
- Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Washington DC Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Dc
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection
- Mayflower Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Autograph Collection
- Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.