Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Northwest, near White House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Northwest, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Franklin Square and White House. George Washington University and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and massage/treatment rooms.
All 550 rooms offer WiFi, room service and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Capital Hilton
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 30,000 square feet (3 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, spa services and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Capital Hilton is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 16
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 550
- Number of floors - 12
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
North Gate Grill – This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The Statler Lounge – This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD7.50 and USD27.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.00 per stay
- Capital Hilton Hotel Washington
- Capital Hilton Hotel
- Capital Hilton Washington
- Capital Hilton
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.